The course covers:
- Why write about politics?
- Should you write for free?
- Knowing what to write about – including sources to get political information
- Converting ideas/opinions into pitches – including news pegs, what to include in a pitch, and when and where to send your pitch
- Turning a pitch into an article – including structuring your piece
In this course, you get access to all of the above and can also send me an article or pitch for one-to-one feedback, or ask any questions you might have about freelance political commentary.